1. At the end of 6 hours, what % of infants in each group had a normal profile?
A. Curosurf 65% and Survanta 22%
B. Curosurf 22% and Survanta 65 %
C. Curosurf 50% and Survanta 50%
2. What was the median baseline LUS score in both groups before surfactant administration?
3. Curosurf had significantly lower scores at both time points?
4. Can better lung aeration be achieved in the early period with Curosurf?
5. What is Curosurf’s phospholipid concentration?
C. 25 mg/ml?
6. When was this paper published:
7. What was the objective of this paper?
A. To compare mortality results in patients treated with Curosurf vs Beractant
B. To compare LUS scores after two natural surfactants administration as a parameter reflecting lung aeration
C. To determine whether LUS works
8. What surfactant administration technique was used in this study?
9. What was the data collection period?
A. Between March 2018 and January 2019
B. January 2001 – January 2002
C. January 2014 to January 2015
10. Surfactant treatment was given to the following patients:
A. Infants ≤ 26 weeks GA FIO2 >0.3 & >26 weeks GA FIO2 >0.4
B. Infants ≤ 26 weeks GA FIO2 >0.4 & >26 weeks GA FIO2 >0.6
C. Infants ≤ 26 weeks GA FIO2 >0.2 & >26 weeks GA FIO2 >0.3
11. According to the current European Guidelines, caffeine should be used to:
A. Avoid MV
B. Facilitate weaning from MV
C. All of the above
Only one entry per person.
Competition entries close at 5pm on Friday the 28
of May 2021.
Winners will be notified on Monday the 31
of May 2021.
This will be a random draw & the judge’s decision is final.
View LUS Information
Scroll to top