1. Where is both Sojourn & Torrane manufactured?
2. Do inhalational anaesthetic agents contain any excipients?
3. Who synthesized most of the inhalation anaesthetics used today, including desflurane, enflurane, isoflurane, and sevoflurane?
A. Ross C. Terrell
B. William T.G. Morton
C. John Snow
4. What is the MAC for desflurane?
5. Who coined the term "anaesthesia"?
A. Humphry Davy
B. Oliver Wendell Holmes
C. Michael Faraday
6. What language does anaesthesia come from and what does it mean?
A. Latin; “no pain”
B. French; “I am not aware”
C. Greek; “loss of feeling"
Only one entry per person.
Competition entries close at 5pm on Friday the 4
Winners will be notified on Monday the 7
of June 2021.
This will be a random draw & the judge’s decision is final.
Scroll to top